Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pronovias and Megan are the perfect vintage romance combination!

Pronovias and Megan
are the perfect vintage romance combination!

Megan was so wonderful to work with and the whole team had over a year to bond with her and her whole family since her sister also bought her beautiful wedding gown at A Princess Bride Couture as well! We love how her pictures came out! They show what a beautiful bride she was on her special day! Thank you Megan for sending in your pictures!

"As an event planner by trade, the last thing I wanted to be was a crazy bride who tried on hundreds of dresses - besides, I had my sister fill that role as she got married 5 months before me :).  Her wedding dress experience with Princess Bride Couture is what brought me into the store in the first place.  Her (blind order) dress came in and so we all had to go make sure it was exactly what she wanted, which it was of course, but while I was there, I couldn't help but look around and see what might fit my style.  There was so much selection, yet it didn't feel overwhelming.  The store is well designed and allows you to have a special and private experience with your friends and family members, even when there are 4-5 other brides in there at the same time.  Nikki was my sister's consultant, and ended up being mine as well since all I had to do was to tell her the look and feel of the overall wedding concept and she immediately had ideas.  She was able to understand my body style, identified the style and structure that would work for me, and put me in those dresses.  I had so many choices and never any pressure.  The dress I ended up with could not have been any better for me as it was a perfect fit for my rustic romantic wedding at Lord Hill Farms.  My hair and makeup with Salon Maison was impeccable and combined with my dress from Princess Bride Couture, I felt amazing and gorgeous.  Having a late fall/early winter wedding (in November), we were running the gamete with the weather, but aside from the temperature (maybe 40 degrees) the weather was beautiful and my photos from Yours by John Photography captured everything, minus my goosebumps that I was willing to sacrifice for the amazing photos I got!  I cannot thank Nikki enough for steering me through the bridal gown selection and alteration "dance."  It was an amazing experience!"

-Megan












Dress: Pronovias from A Princess Bride Couture
Venue: Lord Hill Farms
Hair and Makeup: Salon Maison

A Princess Bride Couture
720 238th St. SE Suite G
Bothell, WA
98021

425.488.5558