Sunday, February 3, 2013

Aire Barcelona and Kara are the perfect sophisticated bridal combination!

Aire Barcelona and Kara are the perfect sophisticated bridal combination!

"Hi Nikki & the Princess Bride Staff,
I wanted to thank you for my beautiful dress and the service your team provided. I enjoyed the entire process of selecting my dress all the way until my last fitting. Thank you for your service, expertise and enthusiasm. Especially having such exact alterations and having her come in on her day off! I could not ask for more.

In case you are interested, here are some bridals in the dress at the location where we got married on New Year's Eve. My husband loved my dress and I felt wonderful all night!"
 
-Kara
 
Kara is lucky enough to have an incredibley talented family, and her brother and sister in law shot her bridal portraits for her! See her radiating in her beautiful Aire Barcelona gown in the link below:
 
 
Dress: Aire Barcelona from A Princess Bride Couture
Photography: Corliss Photography
 
A Princess Bride Couture
720 238th St SE Suite G
Bothell, WA
98021
 
425.488.5558