Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blue by Enzoani and Laura make a spunky and beautiful combination!

Blue by Enzoani and Laura
make a spunky and beautiful combination!

"I had such a blast finding my perfect dress and, believe it or not, it was the second one I tried one...but you let me keep going just to be sure!  From the moment I walked in the door to the subsequent alterations sessions and bridesmaid dress fittings, you all made me feel comfortable and totally stress-free.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  And thank you from my husband as well - when he saw me walk down the aisle he was completely blow away - his response was "now THAT'S a dress"!  It was sexy and fitted like a mermaid but stunningly over-the-top in it's pick-ups and ruching, making it a fitted yet elaborately large dress - exactly what I was going for with our Hollywood glamour and red carpet-style wedding." 

-Laura


Dress: Blue by Enzoani Detroit
Belt: Erica Koesler

A Princess Bride Couture
720 238th St SE Suite G
Bothell, WA
98021

425-488-5558