Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pronovias Wedding Gown for Erica!

A Princess Bride Couture
is happy to present another one of our beautiful brides looking stunning in a Pronovias gown and of course, marrying the man of her dreams! 

"I was definitely one of the perhaps, rare, brides that didn't want to try on a million dresses or even go looking for them- I knew what I wanted and I really didn't want to waste my time scowering through tons of boutiques and shows. Two weeks after I got engaged, my mother and I went to the Seattle Wedding Show, where she begged me to look at dresses. The only reason I agreed to look was to be able to show her everything I DIDN'T want. I was convinced I wouldn't find anything! After looking at several of the shop's collections, I was ready to move on. My mom insisted I look at one more shop... A Princess Bride.

I literally found my dress in 10 seconds. It was absolutely perfect. It was the only dress I tried on (actually that's not exactly true... my mom made me try on one more after that, but quickly realized and agreed I had already found "the one."). Not only was I so excited (and relieved) to have found my dress so quickly, but I was even more impressed by the wonderful staff. Even though I was one of the MANY attendees looking for dresses at the time, I was greeted right away and was given undivided attention the entire time. Everyone was so genuinely happy for me and made the "dreaded" dress experience so much fun!

I was again impressed by the alterations they did on my dress. My dress was about 6 sizes too big, and they altered it perfectly! I know every bride gets complimented on her wedding day, especially for her dress, but I have to say (not trying to brag) I got an above and beyond reaction to my dress. I don't think I had a single conversation with a guest that day, or anyone looking at my pictures, who doesn't ask me where I got my dress.

Though I was disinterested in trying on hundreds of dresses, I AM, however, a firm believer that it is one of the most special parts of the day. I felt absolutely beautiful in my dress, and trust me, if it didn't have such a dramatic train, I would definitely wear it all the time (or maybe just at home!)!" 
 





Gown: Pronovias at A Princess Bride Couture www.princessbridecouture.com
Photographer: La Luz Photography http://laluzphotography.com/

A Princess Bride Couture
720 238th St. SE
Suite G Bothell, WA
 98021

425.488.5558