Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Princess Bride Couture and San Patrick: Shauna and Chad's Sun Soaked California Wedding

A Princess Bride Couture and San Patrick "Epico" in Shauna and Chad's Sun Soaked California Wedding.

"To all brides out there, I can not stress enough the fantastic experience I had with Nikki at A Princess Bride Couture salon in Bothell. I found out about them from the Seattle Wedding Expo 2010 and it was so worth it! I went in for my appointment and Nikki was my consultant. Instantly we clicked, her big smile and enthusiastic attitude assuring me that we can definitely find me a dress in my budget, and a couture one while we're at it.....and her promise came to be true. The one dress I came circling back to, even after going to other bridal shops in Bellevue and Seattle, I kept coming back to this one amazing dress. But it wasn't just the gorgeous dress, that dress is by San Patrick, style Epico. It was more that that, it was the consultant, you see this person many more times for your finishing touches appointment, fittings, alterations. And you have to like the person and place you go to so often. I had a happy and wonderful experience each and every time I saw Nikki at Princess Bride. She was always so excited to see me and I really felt she cared about my wedding and my dress. The dress is such an integral part of the wedding process, you only get to wear it once and you want it to be perfect. A Princess Bride has a big selection of gorgeous gowns, a really nice, high customer service staff who are all amazing (oh and yummy brownies and cute mini water bottles!) and really cute jewelry and accessories too! I also bought my adorable bird cage veil that I got oh so many compliments on. :) Over all, I had such a wonderful experience with Nikki, she really knew her dresses, she understood my style, and found me exactly what I
dreamt of, all within my budget. Go to A Princess Bride! And ask for Nikki!!!!!"

-Shauna M.

Married September 3rd, 2011
Santa Barbara, CA 
 


Dress: San Patrick "Epico" from A Princess Bride Couture
Accessories: A Princess Bride Couture
Alterations: A Princess Bride Couture
Venue: Santa Barbara Court House


A Princess Bride Couture
720 238th St. SE Suite G
Bothell, WA
98021

425-488-5558