Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Princess Bride Couture: April and RJ's Florida Destination Wedding

A Princess Bride Couture:
April and RJ's Florida Destination Wedding


"Princess Bride is THE BEST! Before going to Princess Bride I went to botiques in Seattle and I could not get people to call me back, or even get my name right! Needless to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I found Princess Bride! Gail was my consultant and she was absolutley *amazing*. I had told her from the start that I didn't want anything on a hanger, and I wasn't going to change my mind. :) Lucky for me, Kathy Diamond was in the shop that day and between the both of them I got my dream wedding dress! I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but after I went to try on my custom dress, I knew that it was meant to be and I finally found my dress! We even ordered my mom's dress from there and the colors were spectacular and she felt GORGEOUS! I wanted my day to be just as special for her as it was for me! The only thing I would have changed would have been to order extra teal for my husband's vest...so maybe they should start making men's attire? ;) And of course having you guys come to my wedding, I felt like my journey was just as important to them as it was to me :)"

APRIL


DRESS Diamonte Custom Gown by In Store Designer at A Princess Bride Couture
PHOTOGRAPHER Vue Photography http://www.vuephotographyonline.net/
VENUE Destin Florida http://www.cityofdestin.com/